Thursday, November 29, 2012

10 Songs That Won't Disappoint Anybody- Part 1

This time is when I feel extremely the need of some types of remedies to get through. My family back home is having some issues, my mom's health and my dad's "stuff." Sigh, what can I do now?...
... I have this solution to myself: some inspirational songs that boost up my mood anytimes...

1. Float On- Modest House I found this song out by watching a Youtube guru, named Sarah Hawkinson. She got her new tatoo sayign "Float On" after some personal events that have happened in her life. She said she just broke up with her bf, the one that she has been with like forever. It's just sad seeing these broke-up scenarios from people around... However, no matter what happens, we'll all float on, as what the song is about...
::
2. Fix You- Cold Play This song has been around for ages. I love Coldplay! Their music is always meaningfull and irreplaceable... This song makes me cry anytimes... I used to be a little girl who dreamt of a place where there is no worries, no harms, have butterflies and only "paradise"...
::

3. Lego House- Ed Sheeran He sings "The A Team" the most famous song around. This red head singer is always casual but deep, not only in his singing but also in his appearance... Simple is the best!...

::

4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script Oh man, The Script is awesome! Their music is kinda similar to Coldplay though... I love The Script even before I love Coldplay... Some people they don't even know who the Script is when we told them that we're going to the Script concert! haha... funny people... but oh well :)
::

5. 1901- Birdy Don't know what's going on with this young mysterious British singer, but since the release of her 1st album, getting recognized in the US, she completely disaapears. Her album is always on the replay mode on my iTune! (Dang! Darn whoever stole my Mac! Gosh!!! :(( )
 
::

6. Lights- Ellie Goulding Oh man, this song has been my phone ringtone since forever and until now, still. Her voice is just that addicting, and the song doesn't annoy me no matter how many times I've been listening to!
::

7. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz No words can describe his voice and his music! Timeless!!!
::

8. Lucky- Jason Mraz ft. Cobie Caillat Again, a duet from amazing singers won't ever disappoint anybody! This song is about the couple that have been best friends for so long, and finally they are together, forever! 
::

9. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5 Sigh, Adam Levine- the lead singer of Maroon 5- is my sweetheart from the time I get to know about this band. THIS SONG IS AN ULTIMATE LOVE SONG, SOUL HEALING...

::

10. I'm With You- Avril Lavigne People always say, save the best for last! And yes, it is true! AVRIL LAVIGNE is my first and most favorite singer of all time. She has the SWAG (even though I don't even get what does that word mean actually), but she is surely my fav. singer!!!

These are just some of my ideal type of music or songs that I know I would listen to forever until I die... Hope you would do the same! Find yourself some types of music and listen to them when you're down or when life is at its worst. I'm sure you'll get through!!!
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment