Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random bits!

Feeling all excited for OCTOBER! It's our 3rd anniversary month... No such words that could describe what love could be! I heard one of my friend described his love as a passionate one and sounded nice. However, his love didn't last over 4 months. It's all in the theory (never happens in real life) or if it does, it lasts for only a short amount of time, I believe... Mine is not a perfect one that I could proudly tell stories to people! But I treasure it, in every second of it...



 Forced to open the fridge and found out this!!!
::
 Yay to the Zara pumps that I've always wanted.
::
 Bits for memory! 
1. Initial cups- A & G:: Anthropology Grand Av.
2. Wooden & metal rose frame:: TJ Max
::
 Outfit for the 3rd anniversary
1. Black blazer:: H&M
2. Black crop top:: Motel Rocks from Nasty Gal
3. Golden black vintage belt:: H&M
4. Olive chiffon high waisted skirt:: AA
5. Silver choker:: H&M
6. Sheer tights:: H&M
7. Zara pumps:: gifted
::

 Up-close of the lovely!
::

 A FUN NIGHT! Got pretty excited for the Script concert! It was the 1st concert ever I've attended. It was amazing!!!
Two of my good friends got puked all over their hair and clothes, (*gross) but luckily I didn't get anything!
Such a memorable memory that I could ever imagine!!!




::

::THEN THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY WITH MY YOUTH GROUP- TNTT- MY BELOVED SECOND FAMILY:: 
OCTOBER 28. 2012












::

::SOME OF MY STILL LIFE DRAWINGS FROM THE DRAWING CLASS THAT GOT DISPLAYED::


::

MORE RANDOM BITS OF MY LIFE... 




1. Brown Knit scarf:: H&M- borrowed from the bf
2. New Speckled knit sweater:: AA 
3. Disco pants:: AA
6. Lips:: Antwerp Soft Matte Lip Cream NYX:: ULTA
::


 1. Black sweater, black beanie & sheer tights:: H&M
2. Black knit sweater outer wear:: Thifted
3. Olive skirt:: AA
4. Black suede ankle boots:: DV
5. Lips:: Mac Diva
::


 We're having fun!!! Richard is just too adorable!!
::


At a Business function, Amway,with the bf and some other members! I was convinced to join... Maybe change will come!
::


First day of Snow. November 13. 2012!!!

Current thoughts:: I don't feel mature to life and confused by what has been happening to me. I got stuck in the thought of no matter how hard I try, I still couldn't be able to afford for myself, still couldn't change the fate. After joining Amway, I've got discouraged right after that. However, I'm doing what I couldn't imagine myself doing, doing business... Sending messages to people asking them to buy products, talking to people marketing to sell the products I thought I would never do... After all, thanks to the bf, he's trying so hard not only to help me within his ability, but also always be there, yell at me, and argue with me for hours, but encourage me through this journey with him, already 3 years...
No matter where I end up, here in the US or back home where I belong, I feel blessed and thankful enough to have these moments as memories, to sit here, and write this blog post. Somedays, when I look back, for sure I would remember these random bits of moments of my life... I'm thankful for everything!
P.S:: Thanks God! Please bless my father and my mother and my 3 brothers and my sister in their own ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment