Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crafty Ideas!

Many of you might not know that I'm also a crafter! I like to create and look up for creative ideas to revamp and glam up old stuff. Also, I'd like to make new things and keep as decoration around the house. I can easily redo things pretty much right after I've seen someone has doen it once.
Here are some crafty channel and websites/ blogs that I've found pretty neat and worth to check out for ya'll!

1. Meg Allan Cole's channel:

::
2. Corinne from Thread Banger:
::

3. BoatPeopleVintage:

::



::


5. Monki: legit European website! Explore it yourself! (Esp. MonkiTV) http://www.monki.com/Monki_World/Ismay_Ozga_-_I_Love_to_Draw
::


6. Last But Not Least: FREEPEOPLE BLOG!!! You can find almost everything, from fashion, DIY, decoration ideas, inspiration, music, etc here.

Well, that should be it for now! Hope you find any of those helpful!
BE CREATIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment