What I wore:
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Thigh high tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Monday, December 9, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
I had an amazingly coziest Thanksgiving ever! Well-spent with my family and loved ones!
My uncle visited from Georgia, and he did a makeover on my hair! Yes, of course he's a hair stylist! I
|Black Friday shopping outfit!|
|Do you see some subtle highlight?|
Saturday, November 23, 2013
I get crazy with brows. Yes, I am a brow girl!
Haha... jk. Let's talk about brows.
My brow girl model? Yes, no one else, it's Cara Delevingne.
Look carefully on those kick-ass brows! Crazy? They say the thicker the brows, the younger you look! They are in! Don't trust me? Look at Pamela Anderson's line-thin brows:
Here is Keira Knightly's brow looks to compare:
Which brow look would you prefer?
THICKER BROWS LOOK MORE YOUTHFUL. THEY ARE JUST BETTER!!!
Wanting more proof?
Duh! I'm just kidding! Not too thick!!! Your brows have to match your hair color if you want to look natural. Unless you're doing some editorial looks or you're in a runway, don't run-your-own-way! haha
OMG, unless I was born with those thick hairy brows! I am hairy, (lol) but my brow ends grow downwards. Sigh, sad!!! So I have to pluck/wax off the crazy ends, and fill them in just a bit to achieve what I want! Thicker and natural brow look.
|My everyday brows|
In terms of what I do to my brows (keep'em thick and full) everyday, these are some products I recommend:
1. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
- It comes with variety of colors, so come to your local Sephora store and try 'em out. I use an angled brush to fill them in, and I find it's the easiest and quickest way for me.
- Price: $23
- This is a pencil type of pen. Not too confusing but the brow end is harder than a regular pencil brows. The other end is a spoole which is super convenient to brush off any extra products on your brows, giving them a really natural look.
- Price: $21
- This sets everything you've done for your brows. It doesn't matter if you use powder, pencil, or gel brow products. If you want to keep your brows in put, brush some of this baby on! It does wonders!!!
- Price: $22
- Yes, with an angled brush, this stuff plays all roles that you can think of for your brows! Just brush 'em on, and you're good to go! However, I find that this doesn't stay on as well as the Anastasia ones.
- Price: $20
5. Angled Brush for both brows and eyeliner I recommend:
Sigma Small Angled Brush -Price: $12
Make Up Forever Angled Eyeliner Brush - Price: $24
Well, that's it! Hope this helps...
Thanks for reading,
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Surprised yet! All Jeffrey Campbell shoes I got were from Nastygal.com
1. Tardy Lo Platform bootie
2. Benson Cutout Boot
1. Tardy Lo Platform bootie
3. Ochoa Buckled Bootie
Same packaging as the Benson!4. Encase Sandal JC
More photo comparisons:
Some say, the higher the heels, the closer to God! haha I feel very true! I love those super high heels/platforms and the silhouette/illusion they give! As you can see on some of my shoe taste above, I don't like those 2-3in heels which look pretty funny and awkward to me! Plus who doesn't like deals. Never buy shoes in original price. I admit that I do shop a lot though, but I shop for deals. All of the shoes above I got were less than $80 per pairs on flash sale/ weekend type of deal. Good deal for Jeffrey Campbell since each of them were at least $150 or more!