Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Jan&Feb 2013- Instagram Recap!

Happy March!
I'm a fanatic Instagrammer as you would like to know! Indeed, I personally love to take picture to keep as memories for later days. I treasure the moments lots! Hope you enjoy!
::
First picture of the year!
Quotes for the year to live on...
 ::
Dressed so nice for the Vietnamese new year mass,
then got a flat tire, and ended up waiting for 2 hours at Sears for the tire replacement!
=.=
good start!
 ::
HTs got-together party
Warm and cozy!
 ::
Cafe Latte late night soups and bread 
 ::
The HTs retreat cook for each other
SUch an emotional kind of day also!

 ::
After New Year Tet celebration at the UofM
with the bf
enjoying good food and good country music!
The beers were so good!

 ::
With my silly bff! <3

::
Random posing at the MoA
with the HTs girl crew!

 ::
Me again with the fav. outfit at the moment!
light striped jeans- American Apparel
Patel pink nails
chunky-heeled sandals- Zara

::
Bought the package at the Paper Source uptown
and finished them by 1 night!
Look kinda cool though

::
Again added these three cuties in my collection of 
cactus & sulucents

 ::
Self posing with my old MyTouch
crappy quality
:))

::
Cafe Latte's all kind of cakes

::
Home-made Papaya salad
That's how Vietnamese roll
my fav dish. of all time!

 ::
Korean cuisine is also in my book!

 ::
Nailtini's Frappe from the MyGlam bag

::
My causal lazy me pose!

::
Got so excited after finding out that the gold chain necklace was sold at the H&M store!
Score!!!
I've been wearing it nonstop!
SO-IN-LOVE
  
::
Have you noticed the quality of these pics?
Yup, I got my new iPhone5
Loving it!
POsing with my cutest baby Richard! He's gonna be a bigger brother soon! In 3 months, lol
  
::
With my 2 fav. cousins!
Nancy is a nerd! lol

::
With my fav American girl!
My cousin's friend- Joanna

::
Frozen Yogurt- Cherry Berry- local store!

::
MoA with my fav. cousin at Lego store! Love the beautiful picture made of millions of Lego pieces!!!

 ::
This believed to be the last snow day of the year, hopefully!
Counteract with the coldness, I chose a Mocha cooler!
haha

::
School gym
Early Monday!
I hate!
=.=

::
The blue printed jeans I got from Mango
Believe it or not?!?!
They were $5
OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment