Monday, June 10, 2013

My Dream Bag- PS11

I've always been a fan of a black, square-rectangle-ish kind of bag! I've seen so many celebrities and fashion bloggers rocking this bag. I'm hooked! Yes, Proenza Schouler 11... Saving money for is baby is i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e! T.T But I wish that one day I would have my hand on it though... 
PS 11 Classic- $1,950,000 o.o

PS 11 Classic- with opened flap view
Side view of this gorgeous bag!


And its back view
I'm not the one who likes to have lots of on-trend bags and leaving them alone when the season is out. To me, I can wear some really simple clothes that I've got on sale with super cheap prices, but a bag has to be a branded good chic looking. It doesn't have to be so expensive, but branded one is essential though. What's your dream bag?
[All pictures are taken from Proenza Schouler official website]
Thanks for reading,
An Trieu

No comments:

Post a Comment