Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD- Spring 2013

Running outfit: Top: my bf's (American Apparel basic T)| Bottom: American Apparel high waisted shorts | Shoes: Toms
 : :
Top: Kensie | Bottom: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Chain: H&M
 : :
On her: Top: Kensie | Bottom: Kensie
 Bag: Charming Charlie. On me: same outfit as above
Top: Kensie | Bottom: Free People | Bag: my good'ol Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sandals: Urban Outfitters
On Him: Top: Banana Republic | Bottom: Club Monaco | Shoes: Clark. On me: Top: Kensie | Bottom: American Apparel| Sandals: Urban Outfitters
On her: unknown brand. On me: Top: Club Monaco | Bottom: American Apparel | Pumps: Zara | Necklace: F21

Top: Banana Republic | Bottom: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Toms | My LV purse
On Him: Top: Banana Republic | Bottom: Club Monaco | Shoes: 1901 | Socks: American Apparel. On me: same as above
Snapback: Urban Outfitters

Top: Pac Sun | Bottom: Banana Republic | Flip-slops: American Eagle | My LV purse

Sunnies: Rayban
Top: Club Monaco | Bottom: American Apparel

Me again with my #selfie
Thanks for reading
Email: rockav_t2a@yahoo.com
Instagram: atandt16
An Trieu


No comments:

Post a Comment