Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Ray-Ban Liteforce Review

We're talking about sunglasses today, 
If you're that clumsy and easy forgetting things like me, Ray-Ban Liteforce Wayfarer are the perfect solution for you girls! I've recently got these pairs at Macy's. 



 The new Lightforce Wayfarer is in its original shape of the iconic Wayfarer, but it is made from a new material. All I know is that these are made from new high-tech material which is a high performance thermoplastic. They feel extremely light, flexible, and is more durable than any other glasses I've known. 

My Instagram post featuring the new Ray-Ban love!
Like them yet? Head over to Macy's or Sunglass Hut to try on these new babies! I think they are worth every pennies/dollars!!!
Best of luck and,
Thanks for reading!
An Trieu 
Follow me on Instagram: atandt16

No comments:

Post a Comment