Thursday, August 22, 2013

End of Season SS'13- Shoe Unboxing #1

Hi everyone,
I've been eyeing the ZARA website for some good sale almost like everyday. Finally I've made some orders!
SHOES!!!
YES!!!
1. The Minimalist Ankle Strap Heeled Sandals
Below are the white minimalist heels. These are currently $79 for the black and the gold version on the ZARA website for autumn'13 collection. The black, nude , and white were featured on the site since Spring. I was lucky enough to spot these babies (the only size left was 7.5! Perfect!) and couldn't have waited anymore for $40! Such a bargain!!! 
Pieces like these are classic, timeless, and perfect for summer day and night out! Argh!!! I can just stare at them days and days! Obsessed!!!
Unfortunately, these are not the most comfiest shoes to walk in! :( But I guess after couple of wears, it'd be ok! They're gorgeous though!


 
Perfect heels for summer!
2. The leopard chunky platform
Need I say more? These are light and comfy! Animal prints? No problem! I can imagine myself wearing these for years! Hopefully they won't be broken anytime soon as many shoes have been doing that to me! Pics featuring these babes are coming soon! 
Oh!!!
And I got these for $30

 All shoes featured are from ZARA Sale Spring/Summer'13
Thanks for reading!
An Trieu

No comments:

Post a Comment