Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Collection #1

Surprised yet! All Jeffrey Campbell shoes I got were from Nastygal.com
1. Tardy Lo Platform bootie
2. Benson Cutout Boot

3. Ochoa Buckled Bootie

Same packaging as the Benson!
4. Encase Sandal JC

More photo comparisons: 
Some say, the higher the heels, the closer to God! haha I feel very true! I love those super high heels/platforms and the silhouette/illusion they give! As you can see on some of my shoe taste above, I don't like those 2-3in heels which look pretty funny and awkward to me! Plus who doesn't like deals. Never buy shoes in original price. I admit that I do shop a lot though, but I shop for deals. All of the shoes above I got were less than $80 per pairs on flash sale/ weekend type of deal. Good deal for Jeffrey Campbell since each of them were at least $150 or more!
Happy shopping,
Thanks,
An Trieu

No comments:

Post a Comment