Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Not So Secretary

I love me in crop tops and high waisted things!
Figure hugging clothes are not too flattering with my body figure though. Since I have a small waist, flat top, and quite bony and heavy bottom (I don't like my legs!), so I tend to gravitate towards longer bottoms. Midi skirts are my favorite!
I recently traveled to Chicago for a week and of course did some damages to my bank/credit card. This outfit below is the proof...
I checked out two Zara stores within the downtown Chicago distance. I wanted to find a perfect midi/A-line skirt (high-waisted if possible) and not in black, and luckily I found it! It's this beautiful laced high-waisted A-line skirt in midi length (it fits below my knees!). Since I wanted the skirt to be the center of attention, I kept everything else black and simple!
Hope you like it! 
::
Crop top, Skirt, heels, and clutch: Zara
Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment